2011年12月21日星期三

the newest TAYLORMADE Rescue 11 review

  TaylorMade’s Rescue 11 lets you adjust the club with flight control technology for 4 degrees of face angle change, 2 degrees of loft change, and 2 degrees of lie angle changes. A deeper face and lower center of gravity offer easier lanuch, while a white crown and black clubface offer easier alignment.
The shape and sole of this hybrid is very similar to the Adams Super Hybrid and Tech V3 Hybrids.  I doubt if Taylormade copied the design, but it sure looks like they did.  That was some of the first comments in my group among the building Adams users.

  Of course, the Adams doesn’t have the adjustability that the Taylormade has.  Another which is adjustable is the Titleist 910H, which you can adjust loft and lie in a single hosel adjustment.

  I have yet to see anyone playing these white Taylormades, in fact, I have only seen one R11 in use - I have seen a few more of the white Burner drivers in use.

没有评论:

发表评论