2011年6月25日星期六

Clear for frost. YanYu stray dew

I want to use a flower season to warm them, remove eye cold, do the happy ourselves, no worry, there is no grief, some, just warm satisfaction.
Someone said, happy why so extravagant, in fact just use their mind to find the light.
I am not sad, also not to the sullen day, only occasional light sorrow can defeat, that kind of feeling than all, light, a little strong some.
Learned that my life, my what luck, if I may use to change his life you want to guard things.
Desperate, actually is the most beautiful and the most great choice, why the too long time, as long as the brilliant, even in the heart of the moment, others may be forever.
He asked, how far away forever.
Until I disappear.
Laugh, with a confused and moment.
I will pour into all the warmth of life, trades and a whole heart of love.
Simple, practical, fantasy, always have a leading place, will, like the sun, and a draught of the lax, an idle light, never bored.
People are always so greedy, to have a lot, but he still wanted more time, maybe that wireless never present in normal life.
I have to go and just gradually changed the original direction, in writing, I along with the gender, in an indifferent to the knowledge, I am picky unceasingly, for don't like, I was never so clear.
And again but had to flee from the coming face always road, don't want to see man, and not willing directors, just want to own leisurely, one or two people away from the world of life.
Happy, only check for wise men, I never was a foolish man, so never do the boring trapped not open the body and mind.
The four seasons scenery in my window to suspension, a sea change in my heart land circulation time, faded past years, with the power of the indifferent.
I have been in the change, but can only do one of themselves, as far as possible on set.
Song, one again for the replay, like, forever is single cycle until the tired of abandoned, sometimes even hope that they can not so persistent, my persistent, harm my lost too much.

没有评论:

发表评论