2011年6月26日星期日

In the world of mortals by women

Leave young age, leaving home, the so-called river's lake, I see a whole new world. Life is also different, this is strange, many of the same faces, many of the same expression, hidden from the thinking is much different. The good news is I have no strong wealth desire and easy to meet in stability. Even so, those who pass by in different parts of a woman, or girl, but let me feel a kind of warmth. In a moment, we cross, whether they be payable, apathy, affectionate, ordinary, or indifferent, this all doesn't affect them to stay in the shadow of my heart has warm ripples. They are the maternity, a man in the river's lake drift, they let the modern, colorful social colourful, let I to the future full of yearning. No matter the hero or dog, as long as men, women are gentle, soft, needs a man the tallest. The woman is the man's mirror, unfortunately, I can't see themselves, and with so many good wipe a shoulder and women, leaving only filar silk memory. Originally return can show off, can share with a good, and after a family, can think of appreciation, follow the taste life's ordinary taste.
Say to the ordinary life, I thought of fang.
Many girl's name with a "fang" word, this makes called "small fang" girl, also became not only common abandoned object. Sing "of small fang armatya k, I was working with a call fang girl fall in love. She looks square founder, we fall in love, the reason is because we are from the same place-hunan. She was in a PiJianChang work, I am in a building materials factory work, finally, relationships into was like peas and carrots, in a factory work. I'm 22 years old, she 22 years old, I was no longing for love, just want to on salary, accumulate wealth and marry her get married, home farming. To the end of the year, I realized that, I don't do a good marriage and preparation. So, I chose to escape. I hate themselves, whenever problems, I have no face of courage. From that time, I also found myself is weak, than a woman. I left the factory, in a remote little shacks, one after a year. When fang again find my time, I at a road on the site to carry cement, clothes and face are cement wrapped up, like gray with the newly unearthed zombies. Fang saw me, said a voice to take care of yourself, JueChenErQu. Then we have contact, we should have a future, but more and more light, and in the end, even call interest all have no. However, some of the time, and I'll think of her. No matter what, that's experience, although very awkward, but has written in ordinary life.
Fang left guangdong, I went to the dongguan.
In the outside part-time job, we all have a search of happiness goals. Not necessarily correct direction, but at the time, I felt that being lost to rise. I don't know what will happen, I so unbridled abuse or spend not luxuriant youth. I am not alone, all the pursuit of happiness of life left out, people like me, side, the side of the magnificent imagine case on the assembly line homework, under a light stand in solidification of scenery. The income every month is a stimulus, the day like water, ideal far away. We can change your job, or unemployed, or home dim. When I was in a furniture factory to carry on board, make three hundred big yuan, I met the ping, a face round like apple as hunan girl. She has as civil servants father, do the mother of farmers, she said she got to the farm work, like a man. Looking at her FaGao the same body, I moved some, I think, I still married her, I can go home later earned lazy. I went to her house but rejected by her sister, the opposition of the family. Reason only a: distance. My home to her the two hundred-li road. The damn two hundred li, her and me apart. I proposed to her, we had to leave, and run away with. But she did not have the courage, said to her two years time to do the parents' job. I was desperate, a person has left her in the mountains in the small town, silent, to guangdong in the south. The night
Of our generation, guangdong has a special significance, whether we succeed failure, guangdong has gave us such a life of the stage. At this stage, we can enjoy the dreamy, their own ideas into the flame of winners.
My father was not so look, he is a heavy farmers who, to farm the land farming for depend on, in order to harvest the output of the land for glory. He saw two or three years I have nothing, I went back to XiuDeQiu strong demand. I really mess up, KWS) from time to time. Back home, the father immediately began looking for a daughter-in-law, from a friend's introduction of this village neighbor, to save the DaGongMei, to come back to the sow the widow, bitch, father all want to put them into his daughter-in-law. I love his hometown, but my youth ideal had left home, went far away. So, I want to leave. Mother secretly gave me the fare. I think I have to be strong, mother, I will do something. Because of this, at the end of the year I married. Come back She is a beautiful girl of the nearby villages, in guangzhou of a factory work, I was confused by ambitious goals, we together over the years, have a truly a child, all in the rhythm of the plan, according to my development, but I suddenly realize that, my wife is so strange. This let me do a ridiculous decision: a divorce.
Divorce, such as peeling I experience. Marriage is a porcelain, I broke it, countless people hurt, fortunately, in my this a conflict, no one fall in the pool of blood. I hate oneself ride, also hate some other what, hate, continue to live down.
A person walking down the streets, and occasionally will also be confused by sight.
The Times of this man, and have imagination to imagine a reality ability. Of course, most people's life is common, as I am, just want a peaceful to your life. With this decision, side of woman, or girl, no matter gentle and graceful, lithe and graceful, graceful, coquettish, surface, surface if lotus if a peach blossom, or attractive, can change a judgment, we just passers-by, without any plot, pass by, then no memory. Of course, also can to onlookers attitude, enjoy nine-to-five poured in profusion colour. Urban charm in this, it can make all sorts of people (together, not cross each other, but made a prosperous. Just, the busy is very desolate, and see a shadow, to see their white in the cement floor, in a tall building, as hardworking worm.
I'm just a little worm, a moment will be the dust. See the original his heart begins to restore calm,.
In front of me, to a very beautiful young woman, chest, lofty, deep eyes smile ambiguous. Every day is such, walk leap to jump, is dynamic. Speak of voice also Melissa, especially when interior look like, like a man waiting for the naughty little girl. Touch She sat behind a curly hair girl, wears glasses son, face slippery if water, become warped on lips moved slightly, as if have been smiling. Every day she sit, look when seriously from work, every day meticulously.
Our eyes occasionally overlap, but we never do any exchange. We are in different departments, have different superior. Every day we just pass by, then each with respect to everybody, set his mind at work. Originally I was in flexing its muscles, now, XinJingRuShui. Sitting opposite beautiful green girl, is already the beauty, a very rare, why also thinking about to destroy? I have my life, they will have their future, in different tracks, have different dreams. In a real, if we can appreciate each other, admire and silent, like a hidden, is also very beautiful. Of course, we face to face, just work need, with feelings and no relevance. But they are a mirror, and because of this, I started to worry about their image. I hate hypocrisy, and in the life is essential. Hypocrisy I wish them in my seen here are not completely true, nothing else, we'll get more space, to leave it to indulge the some imagine youth.

没有评论:

发表评论