2011年6月26日星期日

Should hurt you, but you can't blame the I

Time away many of my memory! In you completely without feelings, today I can so unique feeling to you!
Look at those articles, wrote before the diary, originally I was once like you, with your in feeling has been had entangled, also shows you me with the idea.
Once I also because you call, you of message, the heart have come close to beat. But I know, you are not willing to stay.but with me, but I also feel don't understand, you clearly told me, you don't with I dated, but your behavior in many time is when I was of your girl friend, and I resent you attempt to me, pulled into your side of life, will your relatives introduced to I know, and also that I go to your house to play, you said you wanted to see me, my mother is puzzling, how could you do this? And, on the other hand, is very clear told me, I can't do your girlfriend, on the one hand, this to me.
I think that I want to hold, will your family, relatives introduced to I know, the purpose is to call them to look at me, and if there is qualified to do your girlfriend. You don't pay anything for me, you also have no common with what the memory, only with you in the text messages or calls had a little development tendency for lovers. Why should I will his cool in the situation so no dignity, not started dating, not enjoy a happy or sad speaks volumes. And you haven't really got to understand, and don't know whether it will hit it off, you for I prepare to rural departure of ceremony, and the ceremony of the face than the ceremony, not only have no worse served the is no!!!!!
A few days ago, you come to school looking for me, I whether you, also wrote a very unique of journal published in QQ space, it seems that hurt you very deeply, in my opinion, your classmates is himself, but in fact I the insult also are wrong, because I have ever given you the opportunity, but then found you can depend on is not a boy, a serious lack of security, and not to take care of people, but also a lot of, the requirements of you to call me, but always told me to call you back, don't know you are sincere, or because of life, boring, and looking for someone with you blow water, kill the time, so I decided to give up, and don't understand why he had to like you.
For what is always in the nearby when it lost treasure? Once I leave you so close, but you disdain to see my one eye, now I decided to leave, you are dead to tie up lousy dozen!
As early as in the last semester, I decided to leave, don't you have any involvement with feelings, now after a long time, and during that time, did you call me, and I will have already told you made it clear that I tell you is impossible, DuoCi don't listen to your phone, DuoCi to you very unique feeling, and you're at this time was to attack, but you don't understand, when women with determination, change the opportunity is almost zero.
This time you to my school looking for me, not saying "hello" with me, maybe you thought I was moved, can I have no, but is very antipathetic. Finally make very recently, even friends can't do it. Although I am finally went to see you, but that's not the way things, as friend or classmate finally, I can do that no conscience. And you that night's behavior, all night to my hair so disgusting message, I said I don't like you, tell the time tames everything, but you why so cheek? Perhaps you think I'll back from the brink, but you still don't understand, I to you really didn't have that kind of feeling, why still want force?
Besides, I now have the like of the person, how could I let his love life so complicated? I'm the kind of person with feelings of absolute, not in the same period to so many boys have the sentiment. From now on I have my life.
You are my or hate need. Anyway I with you is impossible, even if I now without love, also won't together with you, because I met in now boyfriend, before the decision would not tell you have any emotional relationship with that!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论