2011年6月25日星期六

Mid-Autumn moon

Though not the Mid-Autumn moon, round, but....... Although no Mid-Autumn festival, but in the full so dim moonlight of the night the foil below, more appear halcyon, carefree. I sit hut, a few classical music, orchestral music bamboo half a cup of green tea, a lamp that thick missing around before.
Tonight on the window is lang Ming, hut one light out at this time, what will you be doing at about family and friends? And chat together, watching TV!!!! You should have a good rest, usually have too hard. The days for a rich, is I expect of you, because, I always hope you have better than others. In the morning, you pass a cup of warm for the milk, two eggs; At noon, remind you eat, talk about this morning on time, the bland several small language, then let you take a nap, do a dream nourish appearance; Dusk, and you sit and talk, the bench as wander about the night breeze is blowing, for a walk, and smile, tease, taste like from the rose wine; every night Night, the stars shine bright, constant two forever dream, and you hope that the days of live forever.
Life Dan shuimu, play in the window, autumnal equinox caused early before, the night is cool, remember to take a coat in the morning and evening. In the far distance, can do is wait for these little concern, bothersome repeating the heart of caring. Wish heart into it, the hoary head not and mutually leave, this is the most basic natural individual life is the most great desire. The appropriate time, the appropriate person to heart, a tree green trees; Weak water three thousand, I don't take Duncan, only a drop of enough!!!!! How much, mountains, deep red sunsets in late autumn rain, hope life emotional heavy rain, push me to further dream.
Destruction has been through the years, give me your hand is always. Once, in your words accordingly, don't laugh my honest, if hidden emotion, that still is inferior to leave, leaving the moment you will see my figure, I know the existence; If I leave, straight to wither, see is a little fade h. It does not accord with the principle of people, don't hide, don't leave, but the beat of the music and came to your door, sing the song of the heart. Let me take hold of your hand and feel for action, rising, go down, you're tired, I accompany you, when I'm tired, the cabin is we rest place. You don't have to think too much, as long as give me your hand hold, my heart hold. My life need to overlay a man's strength, the beauty of life which shows only.
The affection, more precious than love at first sight is lasting sincere affection for empathy. Tonight, do not know to look on all his best fall in autumn, who love and affection, a two match to wear to the warm summer this year has been impossible, Mid-Autumn festival, I hope to see you next year, is no longer faces on a round.
The bright moon, the wind carry sorrow, if have really reincarnation, really wanted to do back to pu song-ling's scholar, the simple life, to really to pure love, and love; finally also and love be with. West wind tight, north the south wild goose fly, if can pray for the desire, I will now to the gods to say what I wish, please arrange we let's meet tonight, you are too busy? Please do do my thing, please don't forget me, I invite you to drink tea, tea.
The wind to the wind, to walk long acacia, the month lacks month circle, see do far world of mortals.
Wandering, remind of you of the mountains, full circle see round the laughter of the moon, a long time not in such a broad space look at the moon, the mountain is continuous, moonlight between the mountains goes up from the the fog, in addition to the light, and the moon will send out the fog in general. Imagine your hand walk in the path of the quiet, in this season's quiet night and you feel you whisper side by side, the temperature of the palm, and this is the most beautiful Mid-Autumn moon. At that time, I will let you like bells ringing pleasant laughter in the floating ring.
The hands of the hot green tea was over, gradually lang, I also moonlight should sleep, let this round the moon shine on you I dream!

没有评论:

发表评论